Monday, June 18, 2012

If I Grow Up is a real page-turner

If I Grow Up by Todd Strasser.  Started this book Sunday morning and finished before I went to bed Sunday night!  What a wonderful book!

The main character is a young teen who struggles with staying out of the gang in his inner-city life.  It was super interesting to see the world from his eyes and deal with his decisions he makes because his family is hungry.  At one point I threw the book down and cried.  And when the story was done, it made me think long afterwards.

Todd Strasser writes a awesome book that will keep you engaged the entire time.  I can't wait to pick up another book of his, Boot Camp.  I bet it's very similar.

If you are needing a good book that's super fast--try this one!  Great for girls and GUYS!  For sure, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment